Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just for fun

Wordle.net is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. It is kind of hard to explain. It makes more sense when you see one.


Click here to see a Wordle of my blog.


Remember the words that are used most frequently are the largest.


I must confess that I was glad that “God” was the largest word! I would have been embarrassed if it was “I.” Although I was sad to see that “grace” was not more prominent… something to work on I suppose!

1 comment:

  1. I just got time to look at that-it is so cool. I think the words that were prominent were pretty cool-God, Christ, cross, sin, grace, gospel-neat how that's all part of the gospel message!

    ReplyDelete